Skip to main content

About your Search

English 18
Search Results 0 to 17 of about 18 (some duplicates have been removed)
FOX News
Feb 12, 2013 7:40pm PST
government borrows is money that isn't invested to create jobs and uncertainty created by the debt is one reason why many businesses aren't hiring. the president loves to blame the debt on president bush, but president obama created more debt in four years than his predecessor did in eight. the real cause of our debt is that our government is suspending 1 trillion dollars more than it takes in every year that's why we need a balanced budget amendment. the biggest obstacle to balancing the budget are programs where spending is locked in. one of these programs is medicare, it's especially important to me. they provided my father the care he needed to battle cancer and ultimately to die with dignity and it pays for the care my mother receives right now. i would never support any changes to medicare that would hurt seniors like my mother so anyone in favor of leaving medicare exactly the way it is right now is in favor of bankrupting it. republicans have offered a detailed and credible plan to help save medicare without hurting today's retirees. instead of playing politics with medicare when
FOX News
Feb 12, 2013 10:40pm EST
government and big business we need an accountable and efficient big government that allows small and new businesses to create middle class jobs, we don't have to raise taxes to avoid the devastating cuts to the military. republicans passed a plan that replaces these cuts with responsible spending reforms, and in order to balance our budget, the choice doesn't have to be either higher taxes or dramatic benefit cuts for those in need. instead we should grow our economy so we can create new taxpayers, not new taxes. and so, our government can afford to help those truly cannot help themselves. and the truth is, every problem can't be solved by the government. many are caused by the moral breakdown in our society. and the answer to these challenges lie primarily in our families and our faiths not our politicians. despite our differences, i know that both republicans and democrats love america, i pray we can come together and solve our problems because the choices before us could not be more important. if we can get our economy healthy again, our children will be the most prosperous americans
FOX News
Feb 14, 2013 10:00pm PST
think that number is probably as close enough for government work is the way i would put it. >> bill: all right. so to you it's a fiction. >> it's an utter fiction. >> bill: second thing is, the president claimed that manufacturers in the u.s.a. have added a half million jobs. 500,000. and you say? >> again, it's a question of timing and the time frame. again, in this instance, he goes back to 2010 and begins in january. the count or at least his. >> bill: first year of his tenure he doesn't count anything. >> doesn't count anything in that statement. in fact, we have lost 6 million manufacturing jobs. >> bill: 600,000? >> 600,000 rather than 500,000. >> bill: instead of a gain of 500, you say, you lou dobbs. >> negative 600,000. >> bill: on the fox business channel says we have lost 600,000. >> absolutely. >> bill: again, big discrepancy. >> big discrepancy it leaves out the fact that we still have 3 million fewer manufacturing jobs in this country today than we did 10 years ago. the president's statement almost sounds like we have recovered those jobs to the -- added. >> bill: bush
FOX News
Feb 16, 2013 1:00am EST
.s. considers pakistan a friend but has our government heard this one? 92% of pakistani disprove of u.s. leadership. by the way, who are the other 8%? also donald trump in the middle of a family feud. details coming up. for over 75 years people have saved money with...ohhh... ...with geico... ohhh...sorry! director's voice: here we go. from the top. and action for over 75 years people have saved money with gecko so.... director's voice: cut it! ...what...what did i say? gecko? i said gecko? aw... for over 75 year...(laughs. but still trying to keep it contained) director's voice: keep it together. i'm good. i'm good. for over 75...(uncontrollable laughter). what are you doing there? stop making me laugh. vo: geico. saving people money for over seventy-five years. gecko: don't look at me. don't look at me. [♪...] >> i've been training all year for the big race in chicago, but i can only afford one trip. and i just found out my best friend is getting married in l.a. there's no way i'm missing that. then i heard about hotwire and i realized i could actually afford both trips. see, when
FOX News
Feb 15, 2013 7:00pm PST
government heard this one? 92% of pakistani disprove of u.s. leadership. by the way, who are the other 8%? also donald trump in the middle of a family feud. details coming up. but we can still help you see your big picture. with the fidelity guided portfolio summary, you choose which accounts to track and use fidelity's analytics to spot trends, gain insights, and figure out what you want to do next. all in one place. i'm meredith stoddard and i helped create the fidelity guided portfolio summary. it's one more innovative reason serious investors are choosing fidelity. now get 200 free trades when you open an account. how did i know? well, i didn't really. see, i figured low testosterone would decrease my sex drive... but when i started losing energy and became moody... that's when i had an honest conversation with my doctor. we discussed all the symptoms... then he gave me some blood tests. showed it was low t. that's it. it was a number -- not just me. [ male announcer ] today, men with low t have androgel 1.62% (testosterone gel). the #1 prescribed topical testosterone replacement the
FOX News
Feb 14, 2013 7:00pm PST
of the bahamas so technically is under the jurisdiction of that-- of the government of that island nation. >> where did these passengers board? they boarded on sunday? >> i'm sorry, greta, could you repeat the question. >> greta: these passengers boarded on sunday from where, from galveston? >> galveston to cozumel? >> yes, they boarded, they boarded in galveston on sunday, and going to cozumel. it was supposed to be a four-day cruise, obviously, it ended up being a lot longer than that. and we had that the ship is going to be repaired at bae systems right across the bay, right across mobile bay from where we are right now and greta from my vantage point right now we're watching the porters wheeling the baggage carts so presumably the offloading of passengers and their luggage is imminent. >> greta: jonathan, you've mentioned the fact that they're flying a foreign country flag, they don't usually fly an american country flag. so i assume there's less sort of monitoring or regulation or control of the ships than perhaps the airline industry n.t.s.b. monitoring it. is anyone going to inves
FOX News
Feb 11, 2013 7:00pm PST
and his assessment of the health care and culture of government to the individual. and what i think has everyone upset is he violated the unwritten rule of being an african-american male and he criticized the policies of president obama which i can somewhat understand having been on the other side of a lot of attacks as well. but, if you go back to september of 2012, there was the chairman of the congressional black caucus, emanuel cleaver who gave ayn credible statement saying that if anyone else were in the white house other than president obama that they would be marching on the white house. and that the president obama knows that he is given a deference that would not be given to a white president and we were talking about the incredible 14% unemployment rate in the black community. and i think that we cannot continue to go on believing that all we can do is ask the president what his favorite color is and continue to have the softball interviews. we have to start talking about the policies that are failing this country and i think that dr. carson hat-tipped to him for that platform
Search Results 0 to 17 of about 18 (some duplicates have been removed)